If you believe your loved on is in need of a Guardian, Fred Glickman will guide you through the Guardianship process to ensure that the loved one is cared for and protected. A Guardianship is needed for children under the age of 18 who have property in their own names, and for adults when a court has determined that they are severely incapacitated. A person can be incapacitated because he or she is suffering from advanced dementia or severe mental illness. Our office works with you with sensitivity and care in these difficult situations.

We will work with you to prepare a Declaration of Pre-Need Guardianship, a document which tells the Judge whom you prefer as your Guardian.